- Will you keep updating the software?
- What is the life span of the UV tube? Can I replace it?
- What is TDS water quality monitoring?
When does the UV sterilization work?
(1) The default working period is 00:00-23:59, and sterilization is 3 minutes per hour;
(2) Power on after power-off: After 5 seconds delay, sterilize for 3 minutes, and sterilize again for 3 minutes after 57 minutes;
(Remark: Usually, after the fountain is powered on after the power outage. The UV tube may work for more than ten seconds before the fountain get connected again. When it is connected, the device will perform the hourly sterilization for 3 minutes.
The actual situation varies depending on the network conditions.)
- How does the sterilization work?
- What is the sterilization effect of the UV fountain?